Share with others

09 November 2016

314/366

On the morning after the election, I woke up and sat at my desk, like every other morning. I turned to the reading of the day, and read, 
I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted,    
and will execute justice for the needy.
Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name;    
the upright shall dwell in your presence.
I believe those words true. I pray that my heart will reflect His. And on this morning, I ponder over and again that idea of dwell, 
to abide and to remain. 

I'm thankful for
my husband and my everyday morning latte,
dancing boys who fall asleep in a moment,
the sweet greeting of recognition at the door of Sam's,
girls who laugh with me,
checks on the to-do list,
the deepdeep ruby reds of cranberries popping,
ordinary grace,
love of every love the best.

No comments: